WANT TO RIDE BUT NOT RACE?
2014 TRANS PROVENCE GUIDED TRAIL WEEKS
After successful and well-received 2012 & 2013 seasons, we will be teaming up with several top guides again in 2014. Together we are offering a unique experience: a fully-guided and vehicle-supported mountain biking journey following the exact itinerary of the Mavic® Trans-Provence race.
If you unfortunately are unable to get an entry for our September race or simply would prefer to ride 100% free of the pressure of competition, then this is the ideal alternative solution to allow you to experience Trans-Provence's awesome trails. Needless to say, you could also treat this as a highly useful route reconnaissance and training trip should you choose to take part in the event itself in future.
Ride this kind of terrain for 6 days back-to-back without the burden of self-navigation, self-catering or finding comfortable lodgings
Of course there isn't quite the buzz and atmosphere of the race itself, but there are also positives in the more relaxed and personal vibe that comes with a week like this.
A balcony trail above the Bevera Valley (Photo © Greg Germain)
High above the Tinée Valley (Photo © Gordy Hughes)
The details in brief:
- trails: as per the 2013 Mavic® Trans-Provence event route (6 days / 280km / 9000m D+ / 15000m D-)
- vehicle uplift shuttles: as per during the Mavic® Trans-Provence event
- led by: friendly, qualified and genuinely experienced guides
- 7 nights of accommodation and catering: comfortable, friendly 2- and 3-star hotels (full-board)
- package price: €1395 (including all guiding, 3 meals/day, hotel accommodation, airport transfers from and to Nice Côte d'Azur airport [NCE], and a 2014 Mavic® Trans-Provence t-shirt)
dates currently available, weeks commencing...
Saturday 24th May 2014 /// Spaces currently available: 1
Saturday 31st May 2014 /// Spaces currently available: 0 // SOLD OUT!
Saturday 7th June 2014 /// Spaces currently available: 0 // SOLD OUT!
Saturday 14th June 2014 /// Spaces currently available: 0 // SOLD OUT!
Saturday 21st June 2014 /// Spaces currently available: 0 // SOLD OUT!
Saturday 28th June 2014 /// Spaces currently available: 1
Saturday 5th July 2014 /// Spaces currently available: 0 // SOLD OUT!
- enquiries: please email Emily (email@example.com) to make and enquiry or get booked in.