2013 DATES & DETAILS
NEWS: ENTRY APPLICATION FOR MAVIC® TRANS-PROVENCE 2013 IS NOW CLOSED! 2014 DETAILS WILL APPEAR HERE IN DUE COURSE!
The 2013 Mavic® Trans-Provence event will take place from Saturday 28th September - Saturday 5th October 2013. The racing takes place from Sunday 29th September - Friday 4th October, inclusive.
The package price is €1395. For this you get the experience of a lifetime consisting, in physical terms, of:
- Airport transfers to the start and from the end of the event
- A fully signposted 6-day route which passes through a huge variety of different landscapes and contains more singletrack than any other 6-day MTB event. Detailed route description booklet plus GPS data for navigational back-up.
- Groundbreaking multi-timed-stage-per-day format which creates excitement, but equally a friendly and sociable rally-style ambience.
- Vehicle uplifts each morning to the trailhead (intended to maximise the quantity of singletrack we are able to cover daily, not make the route "easier")
- Use of the Mavic® Trans-Provence event standard 1-man tent and thick air mattress
- Use of all campsite facilities at the quality sites at which our nightly camps are located
- Transportation of your kit bag --clothing and bike equipment-- from one camp to the next (i.e. your stuff will be waiting for you when you arrive at camp each afternoon).
- Break-down, transportation and set-up of your tent and air mattress, from one camp to the next (i.e. your tent will already be set up when you arrive at camp each afternoon)
- 3 meals prepared for you each day: breakfast, lunch (+ free-choice feeding station snacks) and dinner (with wine) cooked by one of the best catering teams in the MTB holiday/event business
- Snacks and rehydration on arrival at camp
- Care and attention from professional medical staff, where necessary
- Neutral technical support (+ emergency parts) from a team of pro mechanics, courtesy of Mavic.
- Suspension support (forks and rear shocks) courtesy of Mojo Suspension
- 2013 Trans-Provence event T-shirt
- Final night restaurant meal & evening party, overlooking the Mediterranean coast
The price does not include flights, bottled/canned drinks or sports massage therapy.
We are no longer accepting entry applications for Mavic® Trans-Provence 2013.
Did you miss out on a place? Ride the Trans-Provence itinerary in an untimed relaxed atmosphere, on one of our guided trail weeks.